A lot of women are scared to layer their clothes for anxiety about searching larger than they really are. While logic would lead someone to think that this claim holds true, if you’ve mastered the skill of adding this couldn’t be more wrong. A wonderfully layered look will compliment your curves and make the illusion of the more proportional silhouette.
5 Steps to some Perfectly Layered Outfit
- Begin with a fundamental, lightweight top. I would recommend a good, something neutral, or candy striped.
- Add another layer like a soft cardigan or sweater. If you are into color, this is often a great chance to combine inside a bold pullover to provide your outfit more intrigue and depth.
- Adding a jacket or coat. Again, I would recommend a fundamental color: camel, black, navy, or perhaps olive eco-friendly.
- Next, give a scarf. It’s such as the frosting on the cupcake. Essential!
- Sprinkle in your add-ons (bracelets, rings, watches).
Quick Adding Tips
- Keep your under-layers more fitted to maintain your shape searching slim.
- If you are worried about your waistline, attempt to fill up your thing with something anchored.
- Have fun with texture. It’s better to incorporate a mixture of materials when styling a layered look. If you are using all the same materials, you’re look will seem heavy and dowdy (which could add the look of undesirable weight too).
Now it’s your turn! Layer together your very best look, snap a photograph, upload it for your LaurenConrad.com profile page, and then leave the hyperlink within the comment section below for an opportunity to become spotlighted like a Chic each week.